As a non-profit organization, we rely solely on individual donations, grants, corporate partnerships, fundraisers, and community volunteers to run our programming. We want to reach more students, but it costs $6,000 to expand our program to a new site (or about $280-$300 per student). When we expand our program to a new site Everybody Wins! Iowa provides all of the necessary resources to ensure a smoothly run program including: a part-time paid staff member to organize the program on site, volunteer background checks, books for the program and student book giveaways, the purchase of a book cart, volunteer resources, administrative costs and evaluation. We don’t want to burden the school or community site with having to provide resources for our program, which is why we bring everything needed to them (at no cost), and for that reason we request funding to help our students and communities.
How To Give Back
- Make a financial donation here. Don’t forget to see if your gift can be matched by your employer!
- Support our fundraising events: Follow us to keep up with upcoming events!
- Help support Everybody Wins! Iowa programming every time you shop on Amazon. Just click here to visit our AmazonSmile page. A portion of all sales will go to helping children in your community!
- Choose Everybody Wins! Iowa in your employee giving campaigns.
- Provide a Corporate Sponsorship for a local school’s Power Lunch program.
- Award a foundation or corporate grant to Everybody Wins! Iowa.
- Host a fundraiser for Everybody Wins! Iowa.
- Email us here to learn how to become an in-kind sponsor to provide us with the technical assistance, materials and other services needed to operate our program.
- Support us through Giving Assistant and easily donate 3-30% of purchases from stores like Lowes, Sears, and Macy’s. Sign up by following this link: https://givingassistant.org/np#everybody-wins-iowa-inc
Who can Donate?
Individuals, businesses, and organizations can all contribute to our programs. Your financial support helps pay for new books, volunteer training and supervision, ongoing support of reading partners, and other program operations. Everybody Wins! Iowa is a 501(c)3 organization. All donations are tax-deductible according to law.
All Gifts Matter!
- $25 purchases five new books for our Power Lunch program.
- $50 provides three new mentor background checks.
- $100 supplies program material for 10 new mentors.
- $250 can sponsor one new mentor/student pair for the year.
- $700 purchases two new book carts for Power Lunch.
- $2500 provides books for 500 students to take one home.
- $5000 sponsors a session of Power Lunch for the entire school year for one school.
School-Year Sponsorship Budget
School Coordinator: $900
Volunteer Background Checks: $375
Volunteer materials: $500
Purchase of books for the program: $1,500
Books for give aways during the year: $925
Program Monitoring & Evaluation: $1,200
Administrative costs: $600
Sponsorship Total: $6,000
Everybody Wins! Iowa would greatly appreciate your sponsorship and would like to inform you about some of the benefits provided to your organization. We would like to invite individuals from your organization to be Celebrity Readers throughout the year at your sponsored program. We also invite you to assist with book giveaways in December and May and to help host the year end party that is held to recognize mentors and students. Your organization would be listed as a sponsor on our website, in our monthly e-newsletter, and in the annual report.